Order our "I work for a nonprofit and I vote" and "I volunteer at a nonprofit and I vote" buttons! Just go here and let them know you have CalNonprofits' permission to use the artwork we have on file.
Use this template to print Vote with Your Mission stickers
Download and print this poster to put up in your office
Spread the word on social media: use the VWYM twibbon (coming soon!) and the hashtag #CAnonprofitsvote
Remind your co-workers to vote over lunch or during a staff meeting
Inform your staff, volunteers and Board about the campaign – tell them to get out there and vote!
Inform your employees that they are allowed two hours of paid time to vote
Spread the word on your website using the Vote with Your Mission logos, available in English, Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese
Include information about Vote with Your Mission in your newsletter
Tell us what you’re doing to spread the word about Vote with Your Mission, and let us know if you need more materials!
For many more great resources, check out NonprofitVote.org!
Want to do more?
- Voter Registration – Did you know you could register online? Here is the link. Encourage others to register and, if needed, provide them access to the registration website.
- Voter Engagement – Expand your voting outreach beyond your office, talk with client and community partners about the campaign. You can download a voter handout here.
- Voter Education – Talk about voting and the issues with your co-workers, staff, volunteers or anyone who will listen over lunch, during a staff meeting or host a community event. Find out more about the rules for nonprofit voting advocacy.
- Poll Worker – Reach out to your county government about becoming a poll worker. Help voters on Election Day and get paid!
- Polling Place – We can’t think of a better polling place than your nonprofit; to learn more about how to make it one, visit your county election website!